This year’s event was the largest in history, convening a record number of leaders from governments, businesses, and civil society, write Chief Marketing Officer Tracy Francis and Global Co-Leader of McKinsey Sustainability Daniel Pacthood. Dive into five key takeaways below.
- Global disruption isn’t slowing down. Companies must prioritize building resilience muscles today to prepare for tomorrow.
- No region is an island. The future of globalization needs diversification rather than decoupling.
- To achieve a net-zero future, leaders must balance the energy transition and energy resilience.
- Global companies are finding that inclusion is helping them tap underserved markets, giving them a competitive edge.
- The budding space economy has vast potential to change the world. Many sectors can capture the innovation of space.