Nahar Group announced the launch of an offer for its Latest Project - Nahar Amaryllis Towers & Plaza. The premier developer, well known for their township development - Nahar Amrit Shakti at Chandivali, Andheri(E), Mumbai have announced a 25/75 offer for their home buyers understanding the changing demands and needs of their customers.
Nahar Amaryllis Towers & Plaza is one of Mumbai's first ever Convenient Homes' residential projects offering customers some of the best amenities to ensure they lead a holistic lifestyle. The group has announced a plan where the buyer needs to pay 25% of the total amount while booking and the rest 75% on possession. For customers seeking 1/2/3 BHK apartments with a smartly laid-out plan, premium fittings and all modern amenities which evoke a sense of grandeur, the project was recently launched with a zero stamp duty and registration fees offer. Therefore, the buyers can now not only buy homes comfortably but also can access the affordability and flexible plans with much ease.
Talking about this spectacular initiative, Manju Yagnik, Vice Chairperson, Nahar Group & Senior Vice President, NAREDCO, said, “At Nahar Group, we have consistently strived to ensure the comfort of our customers, be it from a financial or a lifestyle point of view. With the recent hike in the repo rate, there will be a considerable increase in the home loan rates as well. Looking at this scenario, we are offering this flexible payment plan which will help continue to keep homebuyers inclined towards under-construction homes, which made up for 80% of the home sales in 2021, as per a recent Proptiger report."
Nahar Amaryllis Towers & Plaza continues to bridge the gap between affordable homes and fluctuating national policies, giving residential real estate a promising future.